Spectrum Carpet wants to wish all of our customers a very Happy Valentine’s Day and that we love each and every one of you! We hope we can continue our relationship this year and continue to provide you with the amazing service you expect.
Here are some fun facts about Valentine’s Day: 💝
- Cupid actually started off as a Greek god named Eros. He was the son of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and procreation. 💘
- Cupid has TWO arrows one to make people fall in love and one to make them hate each other 🏹🏹
- Those Candy Heart candies, well those little hearts started out as medical lozenges for the throat! 👄
- Americans spend close to $220 million dollars each Valentine’s on cards alone. 💌
- Valentine’s Day was first introduced in Japan in the 30s and became very popular but do know because of a translation error made by a candy company, only women could buy it for their spouses, boyfriends, or friends. This day is also very popular for many single women to reveal their crush on a man by giving him chocolate. Forget about texting the woman has to wait a WHOLE MONTH before they can an answer on March 14th. 🍫⏳😆
- If you arent all about all the mushy stuff you can always buy a cockroach @ some zoos, name it after an ex, and then watch it be fed to an animal such as a meerkat or other small animal. 🪲
We hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day and finds a way to celebrate it in whatever way they see fit.